Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, French Fries, & Ice Cream Cones

Nishan loves himself food. But not any kind of food like his little sis. And he will not give anything a try like his big sis. Nope, Nishan loves himself Hamburger, French Fries, and a Soda. For a dessert it will be: Chocolate Ice Cream pleeze.
I met a couple of friends at the new Crocs outlet tonight. Oh, I should mention that Nishan and I prefer that he wear Crocs. He because they are ultra comfy. Me, because Nishan can put them on and take them off on his own, they are ultra cute, and they require nothing of me once they are purchased. So, I decided to surprise my lil' guy with some red Crocs, well actually they are Werewolf Crocs. Nishan and his good friend J are real live Werewolves. Is that crazy or what? I think that I may be too scared to go to bed tonight , for when Nishan wakes to join daddy and I in bed he may bite rather than snuggle. J's mom bought him the same Red Werewolf Crocs. I hope they think this is as cool as I do!
So, as the icing on this already fantastic cake, I bought him a handful of Jibbitz to adorn the Werewolf shoes. I picked out a Hamburger, Hot Dog, French Fries, Chocolate Ice Cream, which as I mentioned above are all of his fave foods, plus, a crab, Nishan loves to crab with his daddy off of our local pier, and Puff the Magic Dragon, we got to see Paul from Peter, Paul, and Mary perform recently and Nishan asks to listen to this song almost everyday since hearing it live.
I felt that my choices in Nishan's ultra fab decorated Crocs are perfect in complementing him. Jason is pretty adamant that it is wrong to have food Jibbitz. Not only is it wrong that I bought them, but they should not be made for people like me to buy. I am still steadfast they are cool and Nish will think so too. Heck, this is his favorite food we are talking about. Well, morning is not too far off, we can only wait and see. Thank goodness, the Crocs Outlet has a sixty day return policy.

No comments: