Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here we are on Tuesday

hanging out our home. Although we were showered and had bread baking in the oven by 7 am, we are still currently wearing jammies. It is now 11 am and we have just finished eating the freshed baked bread topped with peanut butter. Yummy!!! We left a mere 1/4 of the loaf left to be nibbled throughout the day. While bread was baking we did a bit of cutting, gluing, and coloring. And, as I write, nurse, and giggle at the babe in my arms, two others are taking more time than I ever thought possible to color a few animal heads that will soon be masks. Have you ever googled, "felt animal ear patterns"? Well, I did and there is not a lot to be excited about. Sooo...my idea is to have the kiddos color the paper masks to their liking, scan and print onto printable fabric, attach to a thick wool felt, add elastic, and ta da!!!, 6 new masks for my 4 kiddos to play with. And, now I am off to continue on with the fun of our day.

No comments: