Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Beautiful Way to End Today

Today was draining to say the least. I needed to lay my head upon my pillow with positive thoughts for a better tomorrow:
"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." ~Albert Einstein~
"Muddy water, let stand, becomes clear." ~Lao Tzu~
"A man who is master of himself can end sorrow as he can invent pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them."
~Oscar Wilde~
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." ~Martin Luther King Jr.~
"Happiness depends upon ourselves." ~Aristotle~
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." ~Martha Washington~
And I promise you tomorrow will be better...

No comments: