Monday, March 28, 2011

Where are you? We are right here.

-Right now we are-

-Still cleaning, but dude, we have a "New" living room! Thanks to moving furniture around and around till it was just so.

-Knitting my gals Spring sweater, but already looking for something new to keep my hands busy. I have 3 skeins to make 3 cowls for Holiday presents, but they are made using the seed stitch. I have to think while knitting the seed stitch and this is just not where I am at right now. I love the garter stitch, because I do it well and that means I do not have to think while I make it happen. So any good ideas using the garter stitch are much appreciated. -We are lacking in the picture department. -My kids spent all day outside today!!! Thank you Mr. Sun for joining us, your presence was missed. They played the day away with the new pulley gondola they built over the weekend, that is awesome. So much so, that everyone who walks by stops and chats it up about the awesomeness of it. I heard a rather "cool" teenage boy mumble and stare how cool it was under his breath. You know all of his pals would of that so too, they are all just so teenageish that they are too worried about being uncool. What a shame. And, my kids were thinking it was pretty awesome an older gentleman walking his dog stopped and chatted with them, he got pretty excited they were putting army men in it. -My husband diligently looks for work day in and day out. I am so impressed with his "keep on trekking" think he has going on. -We are healthy, we have a roof over our heads, food in the kitchen, beds to lay our heads in, technology at our fingertips, family & friends, we are blessed and we are good right now!
~It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available---more than enough for you to be happy right now. You don't have to run into the future to get more.~ Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: