Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quick, Quick, Slow...

We are in a lull around here. Not a good or bad place, just a place. We have left the hustle and bustle of this season behind and are all looking forward to beckoning in Spring. Hmmm....I just looked at my calendar and still have a few months yet. For the past week or so, I have been encouraging myself to welcome this calm, bask in it, and reap all of it's benefits.
I have been doing a lot of knitting, reading, and daydreaming.
The kids have begun to...

Write a play that she would one day love to direct.

Spending many uninterrupted hours putting together Ninjego.

Enjoys inventive spelling and post it notes everywhere,
mostly all over me as presents <3


Mothering her baby.

Share, Gum, Baby
Gum, Baby, Gum
Baby, Gum, Share...
and taking more than ever!
We are welcoming this time of less.
And are Thankful as ever that Spring needs a few more months to meet us once again.

No comments: