Wednesday, May 11, 2011

KCWC Spring 2011 Day 2

 

It is Kids Clothing Week Challenge Spring 2011 hosted by Elsie Marley

Day 2:

I could not help myself, I had to up cycle my other favorite shower curtain. Once again, I am thrilled with the outcome.

Grubby Shower Curtain + Sewing Pattern =

A 2nd Summer Dress for Zari to wear in Florida.

IMG_4678

Nothing much to this dress. It is another one of Heather Ross’ our of her book Weekend Sewing. I have made a handful of things out of this book, and every one of them has been simple to whip up, useful, and aesthetically adorable. In my book that gets 100%.

IMG_4680

I would actually love to get my hands on her fabric. I do not frequent her blog, but it seems that when I do, she has been launching a new fabric line, and I am always drooling over her prints.

IMG_4682

I am loving taking an hour of my day and sewing. In just over 3 hours my gal has two new dresses.

IMG_4684

Off to rummage the house for more grubbiness to up cycle. Drop by tomorrow and you shall see what I came up with.

No comments: