Monday, May 9, 2011

Momma’s Day

Today was special...I woke up to my son whispering unlike any other day, "Mom, can I watch TV while you still sleep?" I answered my usual, "No, buddy it it before 6, please close your eyes and rest." Instead of the usual thudding down the stairs to hit up dad, whom will say yes without a doubt, I heard in a small whisper, "Ok, mom, Happy Mother's Day." Aww...melt my heart sweet boy!!!
I barely made it down the stairs before my dear hubby was begging me to sit on the couch so he could gift me his first ever Daddy made gift. We laughed, we cried, we remembered, and our love grew just a little bit deeper if that is possible. It truly was beautiful. The rest of the day followed suit. It was just perfect, not too much, and not too little.


Our day came to a close with "Coral's Talk Show".



IMG_4656



Her first interviewee being, Zari Annika Hill whom shared with us she does indeed love her momma and “yes” she would like to end her interview by giving her momma a big Momma’s Day squeeze.



IMG_4659



Lillitha Scarlette Piper Hill was next up to be interviewed.



IMG_4660



She shared with us that she thinks her mom is nice.



IMG_4662



“Happy Mother’s Day, momma.”



IMG_4663



Nishan Bernard Hill shared with us that he thinks his mom is one good cook. He loves her a lot and hopes she had a great day.



IMG_4664IMG_4665



This momma is wishing she had videotaped the greatest talk show to date, as it melted her heart and is being held right up there with the Mother’s Day 2011 video she received just a mere few hours before.



IMG_4666



Todays gifts were so much more than I can put into words. My life is full, it is plentiful, and I am blessed.

No comments: